Family Farm Family Farm

My head hurts

Why was that funny? I don't understand. Nothing about it seems humorous, but I couldn't help but laugh... ?

Thief: Rent's Due Thief: Rent's Due

Damn

This makes me want to play Thief again lol.

Seal Clubbing (A History) Seal Clubbing (A History)

Pretty awesome

Really funny, loved the baby seals. I don't understand why the whole thing was so fuzzy though. At least the part with the activists should have been clear if you were going for the projection look, right?

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

Loved the game

Gorgeous, fun, and challenging without being prohibitively difficult.

I only have one technical complaint, which is in all likelihood NG's fault and not yours. I've now gone through the entire game four times, getting every death each time (I even double checked the walkthrough on my third time through to make sure), and I still haven't received the Grimm Master medal. I'm even playing it in popout and in the main browser. Dunno what's going on, but those last 100 points are taunting me.

Pixel Grower Pixel Grower

Idea was there.

I loved the concept, had a lot of fun, and I don't think it was too fast, either. My only concern is the control. If the mouse is going to be used to move the cluster, then the game really needs to be either larger or have a fullscreen mode, because I certainly got tired of my mouse leaving the tiny game screen and not being able to control the cluster for a short period. Personally, I would at least add an option to switch to arrow control or something similar.

Oh, and I was initially concerned about not being able to pause between waves, but after seeing how quickly I usually lost, it's not a big deal. :P

TentaDrill TentaDrill

Awesome!

Terrific game, I must say. One question though: I noticed that after reaching level 8, my XP appeared to stop. Upon closer inspection, I noticed that it was still progressing, just at an almost prohibitively slow rate. Being lazy and not wanting to put the time and effort into finding out, is there some secret 9th level? Something to smash the red rocks with, perhaps?

Broil Meats Grill Broil Meats Grill

Good stuff

Musically speaking, I'm really digging this. My only real concern is that at points the horns sound very artificial. I can't tell if they're actually synthesized, or if it's just a bit of wonky editing, or what. Definitely not a dealbreaker, and I understand it's
VERY difficult to get a really solid, genuine horn sound when recording, but as a trumpet player it just grated a bit.

Still, this one is going in my faves. You have a great sound, good job on this!

tydiggy responds:

i know what youre saying, we were the first horns ever recorded in the studio we went to. its a challenge for the band and the studio, learning how to make them sound as legit as possible. they have gotten better than our previous recordings. but those are just...bad. thanks for the input though for real

Ska Void 10 Ska Void 10

Awesome.

Supah-righteous. Deedle-dee dee do da do deedle-dee! (SKA VOID TEN)

ragingmullet responds:

Deedle-dee!! lol

trance-formation trance-formation

.....

You do know that there is a Trance section, right?

superuberinsaneausm responds:

in the genre or is is it that my song song sucks i like to put random genres for my songs