Broil Meats Grill Broil Meats Grill

Good stuff

Musically speaking, I'm really digging this. My only real concern is that at points the horns sound very artificial. I can't tell if they're actually synthesized, or if it's just a bit of wonky editing, or what. Definitely not a dealbreaker, and I understand it's
VERY difficult to get a really solid, genuine horn sound when recording, but as a trumpet player it just grated a bit.

Still, this one is going in my faves. You have a great sound, good job on this!

tydiggy responds:

i know what youre saying, we were the first horns ever recorded in the studio we went to. its a challenge for the band and the studio, learning how to make them sound as legit as possible. they have gotten better than our previous recordings. but those are just...bad. thanks for the input though for real

Ska Void 10 Ska Void 10

Awesome.

Supah-righteous. Deedle-dee dee do da do deedle-dee! (SKA VOID TEN)

ragingmullet responds:

Deedle-dee!! lol

trance-formation trance-formation

.....

You do know that there is a Trance section, right?

superuberinsaneausm responds:

in the genre or is is it that my song song sucks i like to put random genres for my songs

FLY=_(&amp;lt;*&amp;gt;)_=FLY FLY=_(<*>)_=FLY

Good stuff.

I know other people have pointed this out already, and that there's not much you can do about it now, but please do keep in mind that the Ska section is intended for Ska songs. Even if your song doesn't fit into any other genre and you want to use Ska as a dumping ground because it's not as popular or well know, that's why there is a miscellaneous section. Apart from that, this is fantastic and I hope to hear more.

~McE~ Res Erection ~McE~ Res Erection

*Facepalm*

Please, pleeeease submit stuff like this in an appropriate section, such as miscellaneous. Or garbage.

Seriously.

Mcewthom responds:

Because your music is good?

Santeria Santeria

O_O

This is right in so many ways.

StrawberryClock is Thirsty StrawberryClock is Thirsty

This is AMAZING!

WOW! If only more people shared your brilliant mind! Recording 18 seconds of pointless, unfunny crap and tainting an already junk-flooded genre with this sin against nature is BEYOND GENIUS! Please, make more as soon as you can! I LOVE hitting that zero.

RocketFetus responds:

THIS IS A HELPFUL REVIEW

The Party Song The Party Song

Awesome!

Is that a keyboard playing the horn parts? They sound very crisp.

AWESOME SONG!

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Yeah, actually garageband, thanks!!

*++*(Link to the Past)*++ *++*(Link to the Past)*++

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Dealey Plaza - Screw It Dealey Plaza - Screw It

AMAZING!

Gah, that bass line just punches me in the gut with righteous every time I listen to this song. Not to mention the rest of the song, which is also quite awesome.