Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

Loved the game

Gorgeous, fun, and challenging without being prohibitively difficult.

I only have one technical complaint, which is in all likelihood NG's fault and not yours. I've now gone through the entire game four times, getting every death each time (I even double checked the walkthrough on my third time through to make sure), and I still haven't received the Grimm Master medal. I'm even playing it in popout and in the main browser. Dunno what's going on, but those last 100 points are taunting me.

Pixel Grower Pixel Grower

Idea was there.

I loved the concept, had a lot of fun, and I don't think it was too fast, either. My only concern is the control. If the mouse is going to be used to move the cluster, then the game really needs to be either larger or have a fullscreen mode, because I certainly got tired of my mouse leaving the tiny game screen and not being able to control the cluster for a short period. Personally, I would at least add an option to switch to arrow control or something similar.

Oh, and I was initially concerned about not being able to pause between waves, but after seeing how quickly I usually lost, it's not a big deal. :P

TentaDrill TentaDrill

Awesome!

Terrific game, I must say. One question though: I noticed that after reaching level 8, my XP appeared to stop. Upon closer inspection, I noticed that it was still progressing, just at an almost prohibitively slow rate. Being lazy and not wanting to put the time and effort into finding out, is there some secret 9th level? Something to smash the red rocks with, perhaps?

Om Nom Nom Om Nom Nom

I liked it, buuut...

But I sucked at it. Wasn't able to beat the glade level. The only thing I might suggest is making the edible area blink a couple of times before the round actually starts, so the player doesn't waste a lif trying to figure out what's edible and what isn't.

Jelly Towers Jelly Towers

People are so dumb.

This is a phenomenal game. Why must people criticize it because they suck at it? The controls and physics are perfect for the type of game play Jelly Towers needs, the tutorial is clear and helpful, the levels are just difficult enough to provide some challenge, but not too difficult (if you're not a moron who didn't pay attention in the tutorials) to prevent one form wanting to continue. All in all, a fantastic piece of work. Good job!

Storm the House 3 Storm the House 3

:/ That took a long time...

Great game, but why does the menu say 40 days for campaign, but it keeps going past that? :(

easy driving easy driving

Most definitely finish the final game.

I LOVE fake-3D racers like this. With polished graphics and a bit more substance (both things I'm sure you've already added) this could be AMAZING. If you can pull off high-speed loops in the track, that'd blow my mind.

Also, thanks for using Faceman! The guy who commissioned us for it never actually made another video...which sucks. :P

Gflashrunners responds:

Thanks, I was just thinking about a relaxed song and I heard yours which sounded cool, So I chose to use that one :D

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Absolutely brilliant

This is better than Red Alert.

Madness Regent Madness Regent

Only one thing wrong

Not long enough. But, I guess two minutes in heaven is better than no minutes in heaven. Good job!

Spider-Man's Adventure 2 Spider-Man's Adventure 2

WOOO!

The visuals are lacking a bit, but I'm sure you know that. The game is fun and interesting, not to mention it contains some high quality music. :)

UltimateFang responds: